We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Front Desk Lead
- Greet and check-in members and guests.
- QC of data collection and enforcement of data collection policy.
- Give facility orientations and belay checks.
- Operate cash register and point-of-sale (POS) system.
- Maintain knowledge of gym programs and products.
- Assist in the training of front desk new hires.
- Answer phones take/check/respond to messages, schedule groups, parties, students for classes/events.
- Manage group events/appointments and coordinate appropriate coverage.
- Maintain a clean and organized gym environment for all customers and staff.
- Keep track of merchandise and cleaning supply inventories.
- Fill in as needed to teach beginning and intermediate climbing classes based on experience and skill.
- Resolve staffing issues.
- Make customer service decisions, problem solve, handle refunds and account credit.
- Reports to general manager.
Full-time, evening availability, must be able to work at least two weekends per month.
Ideal shift is 10am/11am-6pm/7pm.
Applicants must have a strong work ethic and good communication skills. Must be efficient and able to work on a reliable schedule. Applicants should have a positive attitude, be quick problem solvers, and work well with others. Previous climbing experience is desired, but we seek to find staff who are willing to learn and further develop their customer service and overall climbing skills. We are a small team so flexibility and a strong desire to work are a must. Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite beneficial.